Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Philanderer

Ever since i have met you, you held some magic that just pulled me towards you.
I remember the day we met, we shook hands and i completely went haywire. I started dreaming about you not just during the night times, but also saw your visions in the broad day light.:-P
My eyes would open and there would be a smile on my face, as if the whole night i cuddled in your strong arms. While brushing, i prayed to bump into you the following day, but this is not a fairytale, never got a chance to meet you again.
But with a hope that my life is also a fairy tale, i met you again and fortunately, we sat beside each other in the theater.
And since then i didnt need to pray to meet you, we kept meeting, and only for you, i started being awake in the nights just to chat with you. We chatted all the non sense in the world, you didnt flirt with me, but yet there was some magic in you that pulled me toward you.
You were no prince, but you definitely were (are) a prince charming or should i say a cansonova person, inveigler person, (not many nouns to name you), but your words, your style painted the town red ( thanks to the girls who blushed by just seeing you). You were a paranormal person.
You charisma caught me too and i became addicted to you, strong as marijuana.:-D.
I started feeling special, made myself your amulet, but just like every other story, a witch came and you were under her spell. I didnt want to confess my love to you, i didnt want to loose you so i chose friendship over love and remained at you left arm.
I am not an arm candy, but definitely proved your compatriot and shall remain as long as i find some Casanova just like you. He cannot replace you, but then all good things dot come in a single life package. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Sweet short love story.. :)
    Keep on writing more.. Awaiting your next work.

    ReplyDelete